Páginas no tópico:   < [1 2]
Support for Arabic OCR in Scanned Documents
Tópico cartaz: Rebecca_M
Arabic is Sakhr Jan 18, 2013

Hey, I didn't like Sakhr either - it's SDK.. also wasn't impressed with FineReader. But ABBYY also has Recognition Server and it's a little bit better. So try this one!

Sam Berner
Sam Berner  Identity Verified
Austrália
Local time: 04:35
Membro (2003)
inglês para árabe
+ ...
Verus Jun 13, 2014

Ahmed Wadan, I forked out US$1600 on Verus and it works up to 89% correct and higher if you train it. Steep, I know. And its dongle interferes with your Windows to the extent that Norton Anti-Virus has to be disabled to let it install. And fiddly. But it OCRs.

Páginas no tópico:   < [1 2]

Não há um moderador designado especificamente para este fórum.
Para reportar violações às regras do site ou para obter ajuda, favor contatar a equipe do site »

Support for Arabic OCR in Scanned Documents

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »