Discussion for ProZ.com's 2011 freelance translator virtual conference session (2011): Be Special II in a Nutshell

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for ProZ.com's 2011 freelance translator virtual conference session (2011): <FONT COLOR="#336666">Be Special II in a Nutshell</FONT>".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

eski
eski  Identity Verified
México
Local time: 15:59
Membro
espanhol para inglês
+ ...

MODERADOR
"Be Special in a Nutshell" Oct 1, 2011

Suzanne Deliscar's 'Be Special II' is a clear, straightforward and easy to understand audio course that I found very helpful in pointing out the many ways in which we as translators/linguists can improve our overall reach and effectiveness within the industry.
Well worth the 30 minutes invested,
eski

Suzanne Deliscar
Suzanne Deliscar  Identity Verified
Canadá
Local time: 17:59
Membro (2009)
espanhol para inglês
+ ...
Thank You Nov 28, 2011

Thank you for your kind comments, eski. I am glad to see that you enjoyed the "Be Special II" webinar. I also appreciate all the session feedback from the attendees above. I was not automatically subscribed to this forum, so I was delayed in responding to your comment.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) deste fórum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for ProZ.com's 2011 freelance translator virtual conference session (2011): Be Special II in a Nutshell

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »