Where to put your volunteer translation experience on your profile?
Tópico cartaz: saariselka
saariselka
saariselka  Identity Verified
Finlândia
Local time: 12:07
inglês para russo
Sep 9, 2011

Hello dear all,

I am a newcomer and have been working on my profile for the last couple of weeks, some people's profiles were most helpful serving me as examples. Nevertheless, cant make out where to put an information about my volunteer translating experience, so many members have such sections, I seem not to. Or do I? Please help.

TranslatorJames
TranslatorJames  Identity Verified
Reino Unido
Local time: 10:07
italiano para inglês
+ ...
Me too! Oct 29, 2011

Hi,

I am also wondering this!

I have seen that some of the profiles have a volunteer translation section and in the section they have a word count for how much work they have completed.

Any help would be great!!!

Thanks

James

Ty Kendall
Ty Kendall  Identity Verified
Reino Unido
Local time: 10:07
hebraico para inglês
Also not sure but.... Oct 29, 2011

I think it's only for volunteering with Translators without Borders.

The first post in this thread explains a bit more:
http://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom:_translator_coop/204463-a_new_badge_for_translators_without_borders.html

It says there something about code, but I'm not the most technically gifte
... See more
I think it's only for volunteering with Translators without Borders.

The first post in this thread explains a bit more:
http://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom:_translator_coop/204463-a_new_badge_for_translators_without_borders.html

It says there something about code, but I'm not the most technically gifted person on the planet, it also says that you can submit a support request if you need help doing it. So that's always an option.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) deste fórum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where to put your volunteer translation experience on your profile?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »