Páginas no tópico:   < [1 2]
Poll: When are your invoices generally paid?
Tópico cartaz: ProZ.com Staff
Bartosz Kurkiewicz
Bartosz Kurkiewicz
Polônia
Local time: 04:41
inglês para polonês
+ ...
. Dec 14, 2023

I really cherish all the clients who pay immediately on getting invoiced. Yes, they are such wonders out there in the wild.

With agency work, it typically goes like this - a collective invoice at the end of the month, paid from 2 weeks to up to 30 days afterwards. (Meaning in extreme cases nearly two months will pass between finishing the job and getting paid). I'm sure a lot of you know and love this, but to cheer myself up I tell myself: hey, at least you're not translating books.

Angie Garbarino
Angie Garbarino  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:41
Membro (2003)
francês para italiano
+ ...
It is clear what you mean Dec 15, 2023

Baran Keki wrote:

Personally, I've always likened translation to the mafia (I really hope that the Italian colleagues here won't take offence and ask me to explain myself): once you're in, there's no way out!

No worries

Baran Keki

Páginas no tópico:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) deste fórum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: When are your invoices generally paid?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »