Páginas no tópico:   < [1 2]
Poll: Do you translate on Friday nights?
Tópico cartaz: ProZ.com Staff
Andrea Diaz
Andrea Diaz
México
Local time: 05:40
inglês para espanhol
+ ...
Yes. Sep 2, 2016

If I don't meet my daily quote, I will make up for it Friday night. I have very understanding friends and I will let them know when I'm not available. Even though they all have 9-5 jobs, they know that freelancing is a different animal. However, the one day I won't touch is Sunday. In Latin American countries, that's the day dedicated to our families. I will do my utmost to never work during a Sunday.

Paulette Romero
Paulette Romero  Identity Verified
Colômbia
Local time: 06:40
inglês para espanhol
+ ...
If I have to... Sep 2, 2016

Tonight I probably won't be doing any work although a transcription job did come in but it's not due until 9am London time on Monday. Either way I will begin working on it tomorrow and hand it in by Sunday. If I had a project to work on which I needed to hand in tomorrow then yes, I would absolutely be working, otherwise, no.

Mario Freitas
Mario Freitas  Identity Verified
Brasil
Local time: 08:40
Membro (2014)
inglês para português
+ ...
What a collection... Sep 3, 2016

One more question about "not working" in some specific day or period! The number of excuses not to work people seem to be trying to find here is amazing! As far as I remember, people want to take days off on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, their birthday, their kids's and wives' birthdays, days when special events or disasters happen, when the internet is out, and even bad weather! you better be playing in all the lotteries!

Páginas no tópico:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) deste fórum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Do you translate on Friday nights?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »