María Alejandra Funes
María Alejandra Funes
Local time: 06:57
inglês para espanhol
+ ...
Aug 9, 2006

Hi,

First of all, sorry for posting this in English but I don't know Norwegian

I am in Spain and need to send a gift (a toy) to somebody living in Drammen, Norway. Do you happen to know of any online store that does this? The gift should be delivered by Saturday - that's why I'm posting this here.

I hope that somebody can help me out...
See more
Hi,

First of all, sorry for posting this in English but I don't know Norwegian

I am in Spain and need to send a gift (a toy) to somebody living in Drammen, Norway. Do you happen to know of any online store that does this? The gift should be delivered by Saturday - that's why I'm posting this here.

I hope that somebody can help me out

Thanks a lot in advance!

Alejandra
Collapse

Não há um moderador designado especificamente para este fórum.
Para reportar violações às regras do site ou para obter ajuda, favor contatar a equipe do site »

Toy store in Norway

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »