Tópico cartaz: Sonja Tomaskovic (X)
Sonja Tomaskovic (X)
Sonja Tomaskovic (X)  Identity Verified
Alemanha
Local time: 10:54
inglês para alemão
+ ...
Aug 23, 2005

I am sorry if this is the wrong forum. Please move the thread if there is a more appropriate place for it.

I downloaded and installed the Mozilla Firefox extension for KudoZ search today, and it worked fine with the first requests.

When I try to use it now, all I get is this:

Error.

Please select a resource to search

The "Term or phrase" field contains the term I entered into the search bar, however, source and target language are empty. I guess that's the problem here.

When I click on "Ask a question", all fields are perfectly filled with my choices from the search bar.

I use Firefox 1.0.6 on WinXP Home.

Is this just happening on my system or are other people experiencing the same?

Sonja

Michael Bastin
Michael Bastin  Identity Verified
Espanha
inglês para francês
+ ...
Same problem here Aug 24, 2005

The toolbar in Firefox doens't remember any of my selections. I land on the Kudoz search page of Proz, but I have to input all information again.

Jeremy Amos
Jeremy Amos  Identity Verified
Reino Unido
Local time: 09:54
alemão para inglês
Same problem Sep 1, 2005

I get the same problem - it remembers my settings as long as I don't restart my browser. (Doesn't even work in a second instance of the browser!)

Sonja Tomaskovic (X)
Sonja Tomaskovic (X)  Identity Verified
Alemanha
inglês para alemão
+ ...
CRIADOR(A) DO TÓPICO
Thanks for confirming Sep 1, 2005

Thanks, Michael and Jeremy, for confirming this.

I have already submitted a support request to Proz.com and was told that they would refer this matter to a person who will be better able to help.

Sonja

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) deste fórum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with KudoZ search extension for Firefox

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »