Tópico cartaz: Anu Mukharji-Gorski
Anu Mukharji-Gorski
Anu Mukharji-Gorski  Identity Verified
Alemanha
Local time: 15:45
alemão para inglês
+ ...
May 7, 2003

Emails sent from my Outlook have been showing the wrong date (2000) for a couple of days now. Does anyone have an idea why this happened and how I can fix it.

Regards

Anu

AmiHH
AmiHH  Identity Verified
Alemanha
alemão para inglês
Try checking your time zone and computer clock May 7, 2003

Hi,

Try clicking on your time on the lower right hand corner of the screen and checking the time zone. This might help.

If it\'s any consolation, I am having a similar problem with Outlook. My time zone settings are correct, but when I send and receive e-mails, the time is displayed as one hour earlier than it really is. I don\'t know what the problem is. We use Exchange Server, and I seem to be the only one with this problem. The same e-mails in a cent
... See more
Hi,

Try clicking on your time on the lower right hand corner of the screen and checking the time zone. This might help.

If it\'s any consolation, I am having a similar problem with Outlook. My time zone settings are correct, but when I send and receive e-mails, the time is displayed as one hour earlier than it really is. I don\'t know what the problem is. We use Exchange Server, and I seem to be the only one with this problem. The same e-mails in a central and jointly used mailbox display the correct time on other colleagues\' computers.

I\'ll be sure to follow this thread.

AmiHH
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Alemanha
inglês para alemão
+ ...
System date? May 7, 2003

AFAIK MS Outlook (which version, and under which OS?) uses the system date and time - check your current system settings.

HTH, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) deste fórum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Outlook date

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »