Tópico cartaz: Sarah Downing
Sarah Downing
Sarah Downing  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:49
alemão para inglês
+ ...
Jun 28, 2003

Hi!

I've just downloaded a demo version of Practicount/Invoice 2 and was rather impressed with it. However, there was one feature that seemed to be missing.

Does anyone have a solution for the following:
How do I make out a bill to the same person with several translation jobs, each of which has a different line price.

Despite playing around with the program, I was only able to enter one line price.

Would be grateful for any tips - either
... See more
Hi!

I've just downloaded a demo version of Practicount/Invoice 2 and was rather impressed with it. However, there was one feature that seemed to be missing.

Does anyone have a solution for the following:
How do I make out a bill to the same person with several translation jobs, each of which has a different line price.

Despite playing around with the program, I was only able to enter one line price.

Would be grateful for any tips - either in this forum or per email.

Thanks in advance!

Sarah
Collapse

Mary Worby
Mary Worby  Identity Verified
Reino Unido
Local time: 06:49
alemão para inglês
+ ...
Not sure it's possible! Jun 30, 2003

Hi Sarah,

I'm not sure if what you want to do is possible! I think the only way to enter different line prices is by specifying different file formats ...

There's a practicount mailing list at [email protected]. It's pretty slow, but is read by the developer of the software, so he may be able to help out. Alternatively, contact him directly through the website, he's very friendly!

HT
... See more
Hi Sarah,

I'm not sure if what you want to do is possible! I think the only way to enter different line prices is by specifying different file formats ...

There's a practicount mailing list at [email protected]. It's pretty slow, but is read by the developer of the software, so he may be able to help out. Alternatively, contact him directly through the website, he's very friendly!

HTH

Mary
Collapse

Sarah Downing
Sarah Downing  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:49
alemão para inglês
+ ...
CRIADOR(A) DO TÓPICO
Thanks you very much Mary Mar 3, 2004

Mary Worby wrote:

Hi Sarah,

HTH

Mary

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Practicount Question

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »