Tópico cartaz: Ziad Marzouka
Ziad Marzouka
Ziad Marzouka  Identity Verified
Suíça
Local time: 14:17
inglês para árabe
+ ...
Apr 27, 2005

is anyone having problems reading arabic on this site? i can read arabic on all sites except proz.com, i see symbols instead of letter, any suggestions ?

Sabry Hameed
Sabry Hameed  Identity Verified
Egito
Local time: 15:17
Membro (2004)
persa (farsi) para árabe
+ ...
Encoding Apr 27, 2005

I think it might be due oto encoding.

To solve this problem, go to View -> Encoding in your browser and change it to Arabic (Windows)

I hope this could help

Sabry

Fuad Yahya
Fuad Yahya  Identity Verified
árabe
+ ...
There was a problem, but it has been resolved. Apr 27, 2005

Yesterday, there was an encoding problem that affected all non-Western European scripts. One had to change the encoding with every page turn. It was frustrating to everybody.

The problem has been corrected. If your encoding is set to Arabic (Windows) and you are able to display Arabic on other websites, you should be able to display it on ProZ.com as well.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

reading arabic

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »