Dropbox + 1Password
Tópico cartaz: Fernando Toledo
Fernando Toledo
Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Espanha
Local time: 03:16
alemão para espanhol
Mar 16, 2010

For those of us who can/want not more live without 1Password there is a practical solution to integrate the interface of 1Password into Dropbox.

Here is a article about it in Macword:

http://www.macworld.com/article/146533/2010/02/1password_dropbox.html?lsrc=rss_weblogs_mwvodcast

or simply search
... See more
For those of us who can/want not more live without 1Password there is a practical solution to integrate the interface of 1Password into Dropbox.

Here is a article about it in Macword:

http://www.macworld.com/article/146533/2010/02/1password_dropbox.html?lsrc=rss_weblogs_mwvodcast

or simply search for 1Password and Dropbox in a search machine.

For those who still have not DropBox (a muss have application!!) here is a link

Regards

Fernando
Collapse

Stefan Budrich
Stefan Budrich  Identity Verified
Alemanha
Local time: 03:16
Membro (2005)
inglês para alemão
Dropbox + 1 Password - a quantum leap Mar 17, 2010

Great to hear that it's being used in the language community as well, Fernando,

I think the setup is also described on Dropbox' site; at least, that's where (I think) I've got it from.

Dropbox has caused a small "revolution" in our Mac-equipped office - no more complicated synching processes, no more emails to myself through VPN when I am traveling. And we have even integrated 2 of our Windows-equipped team mates, who installed the small Win application - works like a c
... See more
Great to hear that it's being used in the language community as well, Fernando,

I think the setup is also described on Dropbox' site; at least, that's where (I think) I've got it from.

Dropbox has caused a small "revolution" in our Mac-equipped office - no more complicated synching processes, no more emails to myself through VPN when I am traveling. And we have even integrated 2 of our Windows-equipped team mates, who installed the small Win application - works like a champ. Almost scary how simple it is.

I am actually wondering a bit about the safety of the application. After all, it only takes a password and a login to have web-access to the files.

Schöne Grüße

Stefan Budrich
tsglobal language service providers
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dropbox + 1Password

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »