How do I cancel my premium Across account?
Tópico cartaz: Rafael Mantovani
Rafael Mantovani
Rafael Mantovani  Identity Verified
Alemanha
Local time: 11:23
Membro
inglês para português
+ ...
Dec 20, 2016

Hello,

It's not exactly a technical issue, but how do I cancel my premium Across account?

When I signed up for 3 months, I remember there was this indication that the account would be automatically renewed in case I didn't actively cancel it myself. But now I can't find the information anymore, and as with everything related to Across, it's absurdly difficult to find useful information on their website.

I've written to their "info" e-mail address asking f
... See more
Hello,

It's not exactly a technical issue, but how do I cancel my premium Across account?

When I signed up for 3 months, I remember there was this indication that the account would be automatically renewed in case I didn't actively cancel it myself. But now I can't find the information anymore, and as with everything related to Across, it's absurdly difficult to find useful information on their website.

I've written to their "info" e-mail address asking for information, no reply at all.

Thank you!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2016-12-20 19:43 GMT]
Collapse

Martina Klett
Martina Klett  Identity Verified
Alemanha
Membro
italiano para alemão
+ ...
Log-in to crossMarket Dec 20, 2016

Hi Rafael,

I did a quick search and maybe this is the path to follow:
- Click Settings
- Select Invoices & billing
- Click on Cancel subscription
In the next window you will have to confirm that you wish to cancel the subscription. After that I cannot tell, since I need my subscription

HTH,
Martina

[Bearbeitet am 2016-12-20 18:20 GM
... See more
Hi Rafael,

I did a quick search and maybe this is the path to follow:
- Click Settings
- Select Invoices & billing
- Click on Cancel subscription
In the next window you will have to confirm that you wish to cancel the subscription. After that I cannot tell, since I need my subscription

HTH,
Martina

[Bearbeitet am 2016-12-20 18:20 GMT]
Collapse

Rafael Mantovani
Rafael Mantovani  Identity Verified
Alemanha
Membro
inglês para português
+ ...
CRIADOR(A) DO TÓPICO
solved Dec 21, 2016

Hello Martina,

thanks a lot for the input.
I had already been to the Settings page, but this option you mentioned just doesn't appear for me.

Today I got a message from Across support saying that, because I paid via PayPal, my subscription doesn't renew automatically and therefore I don't need to do anything to cancel it.
This is at odds with the previous information that I had read (which I can't find anymore), saying that my subscription would be automa
... See more
Hello Martina,

thanks a lot for the input.
I had already been to the Settings page, but this option you mentioned just doesn't appear for me.

Today I got a message from Across support saying that, because I paid via PayPal, my subscription doesn't renew automatically and therefore I don't need to do anything to cancel it.
This is at odds with the previous information that I had read (which I can't find anymore), saying that my subscription would be automatically renewed after 3 months.

Anyway, problem solved. Thanks a lot again and best regards,
Rafael
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I cancel my premium Across account?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »