Permissions for multiply tms on memoq server
Thread poster: moskal88
moskal88
moskal88
Local time: 08:15
Sep 12, 2012

Hello

I got a big problem, my client translation agency asked me to upload multiply tms to memoq server. It's about 800 of them and they forgot to mention they would like special permissions for translators.

Is there any way of changing permissions to all tms at the same time or will I have to go one by one??

Thanks for help

Miron

rmackay
rmackay
Local time: 07:15
doesn't look like an easier way....:( Sep 20, 2012

I don't think there is a way of altering the permissions apart from individually - 800 TM's though? That is quite excessive - are they all needed to be used in the one project? I would have thought that memoq might struggle a bit with all those TM's to be honest?

Could you create a new single TM with the permission required and import all these TM's into it?

All the best Miron

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Permissions for multiply tms on memoq server

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »