Maria Eugenia Farre
Maria Eugenia Farre  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 17:07
English to Portuguese
+ ...
May 28, 2001

Hi fellow translators,

Add to this section of the forum your favorite glossary links. We appreciate your contributions!

Also

please check out GlossPost\'s bookmark page to see a collection of links no translator can live without. Includes Eurodicautom, Microsoft glossaries, IMF terminology database, ILOTERM, FAO glossaries and many more.

... See more
Hi fellow translators,

Add to this section of the forum your favorite glossary links. We appreciate your contributions!

Also

please check out GlossPost\'s bookmark page to see a collection of links no translator can live without. Includes Eurodicautom, Microsoft glossaries, IMF terminology database, ILOTERM, FAO glossaries and many more.

[ 2001-06-01 16:14 ]

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-07-28 06:18 ]
Collapse

eurotransl (X)
eurotransl (X)
German to English
+ ...
Jun 16, 2001

Here is another glossary link you may find useful: http://web.wanadoo.be/brian.huebner/gloss.htm

Andrew Gordon
Andrew Gordon
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 19, 2001

Can anyone recommend an Italian-English dictionary on CD-ROM? I\'m looking for something comprehensively comparable to the Oxford Spanish-English Dictionary. Thanks.

Carmen Gahn
Carmen Gahn
Local time: 17:07
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 15, 2001

This is the URL of a reference index I put together with the help of coworkers at the company I work for: http://orbita.starmedia.com/~startra/. All your comments and contributions are most welcome.

Alan Johnson
Alan Johnson  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:07
German to English
A small German-English resource Oct 4, 2001

Dear friends,

please allow me to humbly introduce the following site (mine):

http://www.geotrans-online.de/Resourcen/Translating/translating.html

There are one or two small translation resources there, mainly for people active in earth sciences - feel free!

Anne Micallef
Anne Micallef
Local time: 22:07
Italian to English
+ ...
a collection of links no translator can live without ... Nov 21, 2001

I can\'t imagine how I lived (or at least translated!) without it.

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Glossaries and dictionaries we can\'t live without

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »