Discussion for Virtual memoQ Day 2013 session (2013): How can the translator maintain a good relationship with the customers?

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for Virtual memoQ Day 2013 session (2013): How can the translator maintain a good relationship with the customers?".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Marjolijn du Jour
Marjolijn du Jour  Identity Verified
Netherlands
French to Dutch
+ ...
inaudible May 30, 2013

It is such a pity: It is impossible to hear the panel and the presentation in a low bandwidth is not available. Moreover, I tried enter on the next page, but I don't have a password. So it is still I can only see the three present members (one talking...)

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:32
Spanish to English
+ ...
Audio and recording May 30, 2013

The audio should be quite loud - in fact on my end as listener it is almost too loud. There is an audio icon on the left of the video screen - ensure that is turned all the way up. Likewise check your computer speakers or headset volume.

As this is a live panel, there is no pre-recorded low bandwidth option. The full recording of the session will be available on this same page in 24-48 hours.

Thanks for attending

Dre

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for Virtual memoQ Day 2013 session (2013): How can the translator maintain a good relationship with the customers?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »