https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_in_person_events/210956-why_is_the_conference_held_in_valencia_earlier_this_month_still_being_promoted_on_the_home_page.html

Why is the conference held in Valencia earlier this month still being promoted on the home page?
De persoon die dit onderwerp heeft geplaatst: Robert Forstag
Robert Forstag
Robert Forstag  Identity Verified
Verenigde Staten
Local time: 12:04
Spaans naar Engels
+ ...
Oct 31, 2011

Staff should pay attention to such matters.

neilmac
neilmac
Spanje
Local time: 18:04
Spaans naar Engels
+ ...
Can't find feedback Oct 31, 2011

I can't seem to find much feedback about it from attendees either - but then again I'm not great at finding my way around websites...

Robert Forstag
Verenigde Staten
Spaans naar Engels
+ ...
ONDERWERPSTARTER
Some 9 hours after my original post, the promo is still flashing on the home page, and... Oct 31, 2011

...on the very page that I am writing this message (where it appears as a rectangular bar above the title of the thread and below the drop-down menus).

What gives?

Robert Forstag
Verenigde Staten
Spaans naar Engels
+ ...
ONDERWERPSTARTER
Still there a full day and a half after my original post Nov 1, 2011

I am now convinced that staff have paid no attention to the posts in this thread.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why is the conference held in Valencia earlier this month still being promoted on the home page?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »