Spain
Local time: 14:32
English to Spanish
+ ...
Suggestion Mar 29, 2016

Donglai Lou wrote:

philgoddard wrote:

I just wanted to compliment you on your attention-grabbing headline

After a long day work, I was extremely exhausted and just wanted to go to bed after uploading the file. the uploading failed and I couldn't figure out the reason. it was just as I was just on the edge of mental and physical breakdown.

the same thing did happened to Trados or other CAT tools. but I could always manage to get a solution as I had everything on hand. Unfortunately with a cloud solution, you have to wait for an answer. you know, waiting is always a painful process:(.

Donglai Lou: I do not wish to change the subject of this thread, but perhaps you should invest a bit of time and effort in being more positive and not reacting so self-agressively and put yourself at the brim of beakdown. You seem to be an over achiever... (what for? I ask) - take it with a bit of soda.
Cheers

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

XTM is a murderer.

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »