Thread poster: Patricia Pabst
Patricia Pabst
Patricia Pabst  Identity Verified
Dominican Republic
Local time: 10:13
French to English
+ ...
Oct 22, 2019

I am a bit of a novice and don't see instructions with the glossary about adding it to this particular CAT tool.

Can anyone give me a bit of a walk through, please?

Kind regards,
Patricia

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 17:13
English to Russian
When in SmartCAT, go to Oct 22, 2019

My resources > Glossaries > Create Glossary > Fill out the Glossary name and the language pair fields (source/target or target/source is unimportant for this process) > SAVE > Upload > Add > browse your glossary in XLSX or XML format > IMPORT

If you choose to delete your glossary, go to
My resources > Glossaries > select your glossary (click it) > click the gear icon, select 'Glossary properties' > DELETE GLOSSARY > Delete.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

How to add the IATE Glossary to Smartcat

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »