Eva Stoppa
Eva Stoppa  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 17:22
English to German
+ ...
Jun 13, 2019

Dear fellow Prozians,

recently, when I want to read a Forum post, not the entire text is displayed. Only when I click on "More", I can read the rest of the post, which makes reading of Forum Posts much less enjoyable to me.

What happened to the Posts?

I tried to submit a Support ticket on this, but for some reason, this is no longer possible with my Screen Reader as my Computer crashes after some time. I am blind and am using a Screen Reader in Addition
... See more
Dear fellow Prozians,

recently, when I want to read a Forum post, not the entire text is displayed. Only when I click on "More", I can read the rest of the post, which makes reading of Forum Posts much less enjoyable to me.

What happened to the Posts?

I tried to submit a Support ticket on this, but for some reason, this is no longer possible with my Screen Reader as my Computer crashes after some time. I am blind and am using a Screen Reader in Addition to the usual Software on my Computer.

Thank you for clarifications,

Eva
Collapse

Arabic & More

Daniela Zambrini
Daniela Zambrini  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
Forum settings Jun 13, 2019

Hi, I found the solution in this thread https://www.proz.com/forum/site_forums/335401-disable_see_more_collapse_tags_in_forums.html

Eva Stoppa
Eva Stoppa  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a million Jun 13, 2019

Thank you for the link. That was exactly what I was looking for. I just disabled the Feature, but it creates more unneccessary hustle with searching for the appropriate Setting.

Glad to know I am not the only one who is annoyed about this new Feature that is being implemented by Default and is unwanted!

Thomas T. Frost
Robert Forstag
Sheila Wilson
Philip Lees
Arabic & More
Jessica Noyes
Jacek Sierakowski

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Forum posts not entirely visible anymore, only after clicking "More"

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »