Cinzia Pasqualino
Cinzia Pasqualino  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 22:40
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 4, 2019

Buongiorno a tutti,

Chi mi spiega bene Proz pay? L'ho attivato per il pagamento da parte di un'agenzia. Ho letto che:
1. per usufruire il servizio bisogna pagare una tassa se non si è membro Proz.
2. bisogna attendere un'email di conferma(che non ho ancora ricevuto)

Poi
1. sul mio pannello c'è un bilancio disponibile pari 0 e sotto c'è scritto "pending" con accanto un tasto "get paid now" e l'importo. Ancora sotto una scritta con le seguenti testu
... See more
Buongiorno a tutti,

Chi mi spiega bene Proz pay? L'ho attivato per il pagamento da parte di un'agenzia. Ho letto che:
1. per usufruire il servizio bisogna pagare una tassa se non si è membro Proz.
2. bisogna attendere un'email di conferma(che non ho ancora ricevuto)

Poi
1. sul mio pannello c'è un bilancio disponibile pari 0 e sotto c'è scritto "pending" con accanto un tasto "get paid now" e l'importo. Ancora sotto una scritta con le seguenti testuali parole "This is money you have earned, but which has not yet been received from your client via ProZ Pay™. If you don't want to wait, ProZ.com can advance you these funds now for a small fee."

Quindi se si clicca il tasto "Get paid now" si avrà subito il pagamento ma con una sovratassa del 10% se non si è membri. Ma se arriva l'email di conferma si paga lo stesso la sovratassa? E i soldi verranno trasferiti sul metodo di pagamento scelto?

Ho capito bene? O no?

Se qualcuno mi può aiutare a capire meglio lo ringrazio di cuore.

Grazie
Cinzia
Collapse

Mike Donlin
Mike Donlin
Local time: 16:40
SITE STAFF
ProZ*Pay questions Apr 4, 2019

Hello Cinzia,

To answer your questions:
1. Membership is not required for ProZ*Pay. Business members will pay less to use the service.
2. I looked at your setup and it appears you have completed it. There may not be a confirmation email on setup of your banking details.

It appears you may have a payment setup and to be paid in the future. Until the company you worked with funds the payment, it may not be available to you without a fee.

We can h
... See more
Hello Cinzia,

1. Membership is not required for ProZ*Pay. Business members will pay less to use the service.
2. I looked at your setup and it appears you have completed it. There may not be a confirmation email on setup of your banking details.

It appears you may have a payment setup and to be paid in the future. Until the company you worked with funds the payment, it may not be available to you without a fee.

We can help further as needed. I hope this translates well into this forum.

Mike
Collapse

Cinzia Pasqualino
Cinzia Pasqualino  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 22:40
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Payment Apr 4, 2019

Mike Donlin wrote:

Hello Cinzia,

We can help further as needed. I hope this translates well into this forum.

Mike

Hello Mike,

I hope to receive payment from the agency, because I am waiting for it after eight years. I don't care if they'll pay me by paypal or by wire transfer.

Cinzia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proz Pay

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »